The information and schedule below are guidelines for a typical day on the track with Classic Bike Trackdays. Please note that different tracks often have their own local restrictions and stipulations which may affect the day's timetable.
07:30 - Arrival at Circuit
From 7:30 – Rider Registration
The registration procedure involves the completion of an indemnity form (provided on the day if you don’t already have the one we send via email), examination of DVLA or ACU licence, distribution of appropriate wristband and bike sticker for your rider group
From 08:00 - Noise Testing
Noise testing is usually from 8am, so please ask a friend to take your bike for testing so you can register and attend the riders briefing. Priority will be given to the first group on track
08:00 - Rider Safety Briefing
This briefing is mandatory to all riders that attend any of our track days. Any rider who does not attend the briefing will NOT be allowed to partake in the day's events. A typical briefing will cover the following points:-
- Classic Bike Trackdays Introduction
- Circuit layout and track knowledge (pit lane entry & exit, etc.)
- Format for the day, an explanation of groups, session times, lunch, sighting / warm-up laps etc.
- On track safety including, overtaking, courteous riding, what (and what not) to do in the event of an accident, etc.
- Off track safety including, paddock rules, assembly in pit lane, fuelling, etc
- Description and meanings of Track Flags
- Services and Facilities – Professional Instruction, Photography and Dyno in the paddock
After you have attended the briefing session you will be given a wristband to show that you have attended. You must show your wristband, as you line up for your each session. If you do not have a wristband you will NOT be allowed on track
09:00 – Sighting/ Warm-up Laps and Morning Sessions
- Each initial session starts with three warm up laps behind an instructor in the first session for each group.
- The sessions will be divided either by the age of bike so there are always comparably machines on track, by engine capacity, or by rider experience – which will depend on the bookings for each event. The sessions will rotate every 20-minutes
09.30 - Second briefing for late arrivals
13:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Warm-up Laps and Afternoon Sessions
- Each initial session starts with two warm up laps behind an instructor in the first session for each group. The same order as the morning will be used, rotating on 20-minute sessions
17:00 - 20:00* Finish (*dependant on day)
- At the end of the day, please ensure that you take home all your personal belongings and clear up any rubbish that belongs to you so we leave the circuit clean and tidy
- Have a safe journey home!
In any event that results in you being unable to take part in the rest of the day's sessions (eg: noise, bike failure, etc) we regret that no monies will be refunded
CBT are committed to providing quality track days. If you have any comments/ suggestions, good or bad relating to any of our days, please feel free to find a member of the CBT team and we will be happy to listen to your views.
We are here to ensure that you have a fun and safe track day!